Been gearing stuff up.I realize I suck at updating a blog and that I'm much more apt to update my Twitter account in hopes to attracted readers versus a blog that doesn't attract readers at all.Anyway since the gap between the last post on here and this one,alot has,obviously,happened.First and foremost my families computer broke down wiping out majority of my Adobe Illustrator illustrations including the "Crying Eye" logo I had created.Fortunately early Illustrator drawings survived via,USB flash drive and Photobucket but I'm extremely disappointed about losing "Crying Eye".On top of that I finally obtained a scanner and rather than upload cartoons on this retarded blog,I've created a Facebook Fan Page in which you can view early MS-Paint drawings,Adobe Illustrator illustrations and of course Beyond Cartoons cartoons,drawings and doodles that I've created in various photo albums.

Since I have both Twitter and now Facebook to showcase my work to the obvious flowing...masses.This blog would now be considered "deadwood".But I actually have a plan to utilize it anyway.This blog will now be used to host short biographical cartoons about my luxurious and fascinating life...not lifestyle,life.Many cartoonists post journal-istic comics about themselves and that's what I always would do when I was younger(although they were drawn quite crudely).So expect to see "The Striving Artist" comic strip series (LMAO!) soon.
Thanks for reading and as always,join the Facebook Fan Page to see over 30 cartoons,illustrations and early works of mine and follow me on Twitter.Links to those sites are provided on the left hand page.
I lost four years of work after a crash once. It convinced me to revert my work processes back to pencil / ink. No more doing blacks on photoshop or adding effects for me.
ReplyDeleteThe good news is,my older illustrations from the first two years survived.I'm not terribly concerned with the recent stuff.
ReplyDelete