Monday, May 25, 2009

2009 Upfront Schedule.


I have not dabbled in Adobe Illustrator at all,lately.Oh,believe me,I have some ideas to work with,but can't seem to find the "pull" to do so.But definably look for some stuff VERY soon.

Also I'm in the process of getting a scanner by the end of this month. I won't be able to publish comics yet,but I will be posting drawings! After reading cartoonist/animator,Ed Atlin's comic and Rene Engstrom's " journalistic" autobio-comics I realize you don't have to draw a glossy PVP,Penny Arcade-esque comic to get readers.I have been drawing biographical-comics for years and none of it is "high-budget" just simple sketch stuff,so look forward to some of those posted on here soon.

As for "BEYOND CARTOONS" that's still in the pipeline.I need a flashdrive and a drafting table ANDDD still looking at pens/markers as well as mastering Photoshop.

So that's what I'm doing now.Until then you can follow me on Twitter.That seems to be all the rage that's out of it's cage right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment